This content is only available in English
963 results found
- Devex organised a Twitter chat in cooperation with UN Women focused on how data can support women during the COVID-19 crisis and other pandemics.
- The European Commission published a summary report of the contribution and preliminary trends found by the public consultation on the European strategy for data.
- Vektis improves efficiency in the insurance and healthcare sector while collecting valuable data
- We want to share our EDP community book recommendations with you!
- Researchers in humanities can study art collections online through access to open data
- Many companies have an interest in collecting limitless data, but this also raises privacy concerns and shows the importance of GDPR compliance.
- Politicindex is an open-source platform for political information.
- Making Australian cities more liveable by using open data and digital literacy in education on city planning and environmental programs.
- The Responsible Mining Index (RMI) Report 2020, by the Responsible Mining Foundation, states that there is a lack of mine-site-level data.
- The team of the European Data Portal wants to hear your opinion on the presentation of metadata and dataset information in order to further improve our services!