989 results foundRSS
- A Ukrainian start-up that creates open data-based services for local government agencies.
- An initiative that aims to inform media organisations about the potential of AI-powered technologies.
- Join the European Data Portal’s session and workshop at the European Week of Regions and Cities 2020!
- Join our next Data Talks session and learn more about five Ukrainian start-ups that use open data
- ePaństwo Foundation believes that open data can help solve problems and facilitate the functioning of cities.
- Research papers on COVID-19 are published in an unprecedented rate, but sometimes need to be retracted due to issues with the data quality.
- The National Institute of Health (NIH) made genomic data about COVID-19 openly available to help researchers understand the virus.
- Save the date and join our next Data Talks session to learn more about Asedie!
- Tink has built a European open banking platform to create value out of financial open data
- Actionable insights from (open) satellite data to help cities see the ‘bigger picture’