Detta innehåll finns endast på engelska
1054 results found
- Join the European Data Portal’s first Data Talks to learn more about Dutch open governmental data on Wednesday 10 June.
- Go Sharing is one of the many (new) e-scooter rental application systems in the Netherlands.
- Give your opinion on the EU strategy for data through the online public consultation by 31 May 2020!
- Discover how countries across Europe use open data in the EDP’s new Country Insights page
- The European Data Portal has published a new analytical report that dives deep into the top performing open data countries.
- The European Data Portal attended the online event of the Open Data Hub in Slovenia to talk about the economic value of open data.
- The British museum publishes one of the most extensive online museum collections in the world and partakes in the growing trend of cultural open data
- Save the date and join INSPIRE 2020 online!
- The amount of cultural open data is growing as museums and artists present artworks to people through new digital formats and channels
- CEF is organising several new data related initiatives and pushes the deadline for a new funding round to 25 June 2020