1168 results foundRSS
- The team of the European Data Portal wants to hear your opinion on the presentation of metadata and dataset information in order to further improve our services!
- EuroVelo is the European Cycle Route Network and can be used by cycle enthusiasts to plan a next trip or holiday in Europe!
- 2020’s Twenty in Data nominations are extended until 28 August! Nominate a female role model or give yourself a nomination for this annual prize for women in data!
- The University of South Hampton conducts a research on the use of the European Data Portal and would like to interview volunteers!
- The second call for proposals of the CEF opened-up for the year 2020! The CEF provides 36 million euros of funding to connect Europe digitally!
- Cyclists can use the Open Cycle Map to look up cycling paths across Europe.
- From 1 July 2020, INSPIRE spatial polygon datasets which map more than 23 million title extents across England, Wales and Scotland will be available.
- Many financial services firms and insurers use AI and geo data to detect fraud. The use of AI to make data-driven decisions is expected to only increase.
- According to new research with open data on employment numbers, women are hit disproportionally by the economic downturn caused by the pandemic
- Outdooractive uses an open data approach to support mountain tourism destinations in Europe.