1124 results foundRSS
- DigitalGlobe published satellite images of the explosion in Beirut in order to support the humanitarian community
- Join our next Data Talks session with LA NACION to learn about their use of AI to map the status of solar farms in Argentina.
- The Data Standards Authority (DSA) has published a collection of metadata standards for the sharing and publication of data.
- The Global Health Security Index is an assessment of the global preparation for epidemics and pandemics based on open information.
- The Swiss open-source platform for decentralised financial data announced the launch of the public distribution of governance tokens.
- Devex organised a Twitter chat in cooperation with UN Women focused on how data can support women during the COVID-19 crisis and other pandemics.
- The European Commission published a summary report of the contribution and preliminary trends found by the public consultation on the European strategy for data.
- Vektis improves efficiency in the insurance and healthcare sector while collecting valuable data
- We want to share our EDP community book recommendations with you!
- This is the second piece in a series about the “Sustainability of (Open) Data Portal Infrastructures” reports. In this highlight, the focus is on “Developing Microeconomic Indicators Through Open Data Reuse”.