1168 results foundRSS
- On 13 October, the EDP and SCDS team participated and shared insights in a session and workshop at the 18th edition of the European Week of Regions and Cities.
- The JRC want to hear your opinion on the cost of non-interoperability
- A unique application of geospatial technology utilised to advance farming in a developing economy
- Join our next Data Talk session on “eGovernment that works for the people” to learn more about DG CNECT’s annual benchmark on eGovernance
- Save the date and join GO-PEG’s workshop on High Value datasets next Thursday 29 October!
- Save the date and join the second webinar in the EDP series titled “From an Open to an Enterprise Data Catalog and Back”
- When in most countries the spread of the virus gets under control, economies start to recover. The Financial Times created to Global Economic Recovery Tracker to visualise and analyse this recovery.
- Discover the COVID19Italia Help datasets on the Open Data Portal Tuscany
- This is the fourth piece in a series about the “Sustainability of (Open) Data Portal Infrastructures” reports. In this highlight, the focus is on “Funding Portals: A Business Case Approach to Funding Model Longevity”
- Register and join the EU Datathon 2020 at the European Week of Regions and Cities this Thursday, 15 October