1097 results foundRSS
- Stay up to date on what is going on at the European Data Portal by following us via social media.
- The French Etalab Mission will have a budget of €2.5 million for 2016, compared to the €1 million budget for 2015
- € 4.5 M available in a call for proposals for generating value through the re-use of Public Sector Information
- Eighteen Open Data companies from across Europe join the ODINE
- At the Open Government Partnership summit, countries committed to the Open Data Charter
- Where do the European countries stand with regard to the deployment of Open Data?
- Economic benefits are primarily derived from the re-use of Open Data. Value is there. The question is how big?