1073 results foundRSS
- Open data insights provide an important guideline for the reopening of European countries and researchers continue to measure the success of different policies.
- The European Commission uses and supports the use of open data to gain more insight into the European labour market in order to make better policy decisions.
- The Santander Cycle program is one of many new European cycle programs that offer a green, sustainable, and COVID-19 proof alternative to cars and taxis in cities
- Data centres stocks have surged as the pandemic highlights the importance of a digital infrastructure as the world shelters at home and online
- Learning from the top performing countries in terms of open data maturity from 2019
- Common mistakes or a lack of (open) data can lead to an unrepresentative dataset of a population, but these issues can also be prevented with our tips and tricks
- Join the European Data Portal’s workshop on high value datasets next week Monday 8 June!
- Local Government Inform is one of the national open data portals in Europe that has gained importance post-lockdown.
- The European Commission outlined its future data policy in the new European Strategy for data.
- The increase in open data availability and accessibility also stimulates development of AI solutions, especially in healthcare.