1073 results foundRSS
- Decision making in a data-driven world is often preceded by many experiments to understand how different strategies influence user behaviour.
- The organisation of the Digital Day 2020 has now published an overview of the impact of the event and freely available content, such as webinars, online.
- The finalists of the EU Datathon have been shortlisted and will compete in four challenges during the European Week of Regions and Cities!
- Smart Emission is a research project focused on improving the air quality of urban areas in the Netherlands.
- The COVID-19 pandemic poses a challenge for governments as real-time open data needs to be processed and saved in a quick and correct manner.
- Lessons learned from INSPIRE for the implementation of High Value Datasets
- The EDP wants to hear your opinion on the user experience, content, functions and engagement in order to improve our services!
- Open government data can be a rich source for AI, which often lacks high-quality data. Therefore, governments should increase the amount of high-quality data to boost AI competitiveness.
- The Guggenheim Bilbao is open to the public online through digital displays of art and digital tours through the museum.
- Open space data can benefit space research, but also non-profit causes and businesses, as the world looks forward to new developments in space exploration.