Sofia Urban Mobility Centre is a Bulgarian website that aims to give users easy access to public transportation time schedules, travel options, and parking spots across the city of Sofia. More specifically, the website provides users with detailed information about:
- urban transport network within the city of Sofia;
- public transportation schedules for trains, metros, and buses;
- different route options to reach a destination;
- parking availabilities in the BLUE ZONE (short-term parking);
- business parking permits across Sofia; and
- the latest news about traveling within Bulgaria, such as when penalty notices on cars that are violating the Road Traffic Act are being given or planned extension on the metro in Sofia.
Sofia Urban Mobility Centre is one of the over 500 use cases published on the European Data Portal. If you are aware of another inspiring use case, share your experience and knowledge about different applications and websites using open data with the EDP via mail, Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.