The 2018 edition of eGovernment factsheets has been published by the European Commission's National Interoperability Framework Observatory (NIFO). Produced in collaboration with national eGovernment experts, the eGov factsheets serve as a unique tool to identify best practices in the field of eGovernment policy and the digitisation of public administration.
The national eGov factsheets include:
- Country profile;
- Most significant changes and progress;
- Main strategic objectives and principles at national level;
- Legal framework;
- eGovernment actors, roles and responsibilities;
- eGovernment infrastructure;
- eGovernment services for citizens and businesses.
Take a look at the eGov factsheets from 2014 to 2018 and compare different eGovernment Strategies or the development of national legal frameworks over time.