Data Related Initiatives
In this medical emergency period, many valuable initiatives are being created. To bring these initiatives to the attention of the public and enable the respective data providers to find each other, this section was created.
The editorial team selected 56 results for you based on your search
- Virtual assisstant that helps Polish citizens by answering their questions on COVID-19
- Visualisation of epidemiological data on COVID-19 in Poland.
- Map of COVID-19 cases in regions within Poland.
- Dashboard containing global data initiated by the German organisation Innoplexus.
- Platform containing both a dashboard and a open database with maps, records, applications, and more in the context of COVID-19.
- Crowdsourced initiative to collect influenza-like-illness information.
- Crowdsourced initiative to collect COVID-19 illness information.
- COVID-19 Dashboard by the Ministry for Health of Malta.
- COVID-19 Lithuania VU Geographic Information System / VU Center for Nuclear and Elementary Particle PhysicsPopulation and business statistics related to COVID-19 created by the Lithuania Official Statistics Portal
- COVID-19 Dashboard by Open Knowledge Estonia.