Data Related Initiatives
In this medical emergency period, many valuable initiatives are being created. To bring these initiatives to the attention of the public and enable the respective data providers to find each other, this section was created.
The editorial team selected 56 results for you based on your search
- COVID-19 dashboard showing the Belgium epidemiological situation created by Sciensano.
- Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service (CAMS) created a website dedicated to monitor and visualise NO2 and PM10 emissions for 50 major European cities.
- The EEA developed a viewer that tracks the air pollution during the COVID-19 crisis.
- EUROCONTROL created a website, including a dashboard, dedicated to assess the impact of COVID-19 on the European air traffic network.
- Dashboard showing the latest COVID-19 data by the Danish Health Authority.
- A hackathon organised by the Specialist Unit for Open Government Data Canton of Zurich to monitor COVID-19 effects in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- Slovenian dashboard showing frequently updated COVID-19 data and figures.
- The European Committee for Standardization (CEN) and the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC) made standards for certain medical devices and personal protective equipment…
- The COVID-19 News Map displays the headlines and snippets of the ten most recent articles that the EIOS system has identified as being related to COVID-19 in their original languages.
- This community of practice collects all new and articles related to COVID-19 and tries to filter, contextualize, and visualize all of the content coming in.