Este conteúdo só está disponível em Inglês
In this section, a collection of datasets that are directly or indirectly related to COVID-19 are selected and curated for the benefit of the public by the editorial team. To provide better guidance and empower the public, the editorial team created additional ‘Categories’ in extension of the Health category. These categories give more visibility to the datasets that inform on the COVID-19 research, epidemiology, healthcare systems and other relevant subjects.
The editorial team selected 62 results for you based on your search
- HICP data on various food categories
- Data on output of slaughtered bovine animals in tonnes and heads
- Number of cases, hospitalisations, mortalities and tests per day.
- The Belgium "Consortium Eerstelijnsdata" started a national COVID-19 monitoring project called "COVID-19 Barometer".
- Distribution of deaths reported by gender, in percentages.
- Total number of people reported who actually died from COVID-2019 over time.
- Percentage of available normal hospital beds.
- The number of normal hospital beds occupied with people who tested positive.
- Percentage of available intensive care beds.
- The number of intensive care beds occupied with people who tested positive.