The Storylab Academy, supported by the World Bank Group, Code for Africa and Google News Lab offers a digital journalism course. Two of the courses specifically target Open Data. The lessons focus on topics like:
- Data acquisition and cleaning
- Data analysis
- Telling stories with data
- Doing more with Open Data
- Engaging citizens and readers
- Licence and policy issues
The courses are free, open for everyone and not only suited for data journalists. In addition to the online content, the Storylab Academy also offers on site events like the newsroom visits, hacks and story sprints. Visit the Storylab Academy or explore the European Data eLearning modules.