On October 6 - 7, 2016 the International Open Data Conference will be organised in Madrid, Spain. During this conference, entitled "Global goals, local impact" the global community comes together to debate and study the future of open data. This year the agenda of the event is focussed on three themes:
- Bring together the most innovative and practical Open Data solutions
- Identify and explore both new opportunities and new debates that are shaping the Open Data agenda.
- Consolidate an international partnership on Open Data
The organisers invite the community to contribute to the agenda via three calls open till 3 April 2016:
- Call for Impact: inspiring open-data-driven initiatives
- Call for Sharing: collaborative learning, Skills, and Good Practice
- Call for Action: building a roadmap for the global open data community
Do you want to shape the outcomes of the conference? Contribute!