Public administrations, governments, and research bodies are promoting the relationship between data and energy for reliable and robust datasets to pursue policies coherent with the Sustainable Development Goals, as well as to allow citizens to make informed choices. Making data available to people and decision-makers is a crucial prerequisite. The Special Issue of Energies aims at providing state-of-the-art open energy data analytics as a base for informed decision making.
Researchers are encouraged to share their work in the field of Open Data and energy analytics. Topics of primary interest include, but are not limited to:
- Open data and energy sustainability;
- Open data science and energy planning;
- Open science and open governance for sustainable development goals;
- Key performance indicators of data-aware energy modelling, planning and policy;
- Energy, water and sustainability database for building, district and regional systems;
- Best practices and case studies.
Submit your manuscript online before 1 November 2018 at the Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute.