147 results foundRSS
- The open source architecture of the European Data Portal is now available on GitLab!
- Is Open Data used equally throughout all industry sectors? What do most companies use the data for? Learn more!
- Which skills are needed to work with Open Data? Are only technical skills required or should a data scientist be able to do everything?
- € 4.5 M available in a call for proposals for generating value through the re-use of Public Sector Information
- Eighteen Open Data companies from across Europe join the ODINE
- Economic benefits are primarily derived from the re-use of Open Data. Value is there. The question is how big?
- Where do the European countries stand with regard to the deployment of Open Data?