139 results foundRSS
- Czech Republic is the main contributor of the roughly 400,000 data sets on the portal. More than one third of the data sets on the EDP is from Czech Republic, while Germany is second best with 22%
- Which city offers the most locations for children to play outside?
- The open source architecture of the European Data Portal is now available on GitLab!
- Is Open Data used equally throughout all industry sectors? What do most companies use the data for? Learn more!
- Which skills are needed to work with Open Data? Are only technical skills required or should a data scientist be able to do everything?
- € 4.5 M available in a call for proposals for generating value through the re-use of Public Sector Information
- Eighteen Open Data companies from across Europe join the ODINE
- Where do the European countries stand with regard to the deployment of Open Data?
- Economic benefits are primarily derived from the re-use of Open Data. Value is there. The question is how big?