1005 results foundRSS
- The EDP wants to hear your opinion on the user experience, content, functions and engagement in order to improve our services!
- Open government data can be a rich source for AI, which often lacks high-quality data. Therefore, governments should increase the amount of high-quality data to boost AI competitiveness.
- The Guggenheim Bilbao is open to the public online through digital displays of art and digital tours through the museum.
- Open space data can benefit space research, but also non-profit causes and businesses, as the world looks forward to new developments in space exploration.
- Open data insights provide an important guideline for the reopening of European countries and researchers continue to measure the success of different policies.
- The European Commission uses and supports the use of open data to gain more insight into the European labour market in order to make better policy decisions.
- The Santander Cycle program is one of many new European cycle programs that offer a green, sustainable, and COVID-19 proof alternative to cars and taxis in cities
- Data centres stocks have surged as the pandemic highlights the importance of a digital infrastructure as the world shelters at home and online
- Common mistakes or a lack of (open) data can lead to an unrepresentative dataset of a population, but these issues can also be prevented with our tips and tricks
- Join the European Data Portal’s workshop on high value datasets next week Monday 8 June!