1053 results foundRSS
- The National Institute of Health (NIH) made genomic data about COVID-19 openly available to help researchers understand the virus.
- Save the date and join our next Data Talks session to learn more about Asedie!
- Tink has built a European open banking platform to create value out of financial open data
- Actionable insights from (open) satellite data to help cities see the ‘bigger picture’
- As the date of the EU Datathon 2020 and the European Week of Regions and Cities nears, we provide you with more information on these events
- COVID-19 has produced a large loss in observing capacity, in particular from commercial airliners that use onboard sensors to collect data
- The ECF dashboard tracks all the COVID-19 cycling measures as well as country ratings.
- The Argentinian newspaper La Nación explores how AI can play a role in Journalism
- Join our next Data Talks session to learn more about the UK’s Bus Open Data Service
- Save the date and join the final event of the study on high-value datasets and the EU Data Strategy.