1027 results foundRSS
- The ECF dashboard tracks all the COVID-19 cycling measures as well as country ratings.
- The Argentinian newspaper La Nación explores how AI can play a role in Journalism
- Join our next Data Talks session to learn more about the UK’s Bus Open Data Service
- Save the date and join the final event of the study on high-value datasets and the EU Data Strategy.
- The Dutch TU Delft uses open data to create a social distancing dashboard. It offers city maps that show whether it is possible to keep 1.5-meter distance in the streets of Dutch cities.
- The SDG Knowledge Hub recently published an article that gives examples of how our forests and climate could benefit from increased open data availability.
- The crowdsourcing campaigns will gather innovative ideas for new smart city solutions based on open data.
- The Netherlands is the first country in the world to create a digital overview of all national road signs. This overview is openly available since August 2020.
- The start-up Monitor.Estate analyses legal risks in the Ukrainian primary real estate market with the use of open data.
- DigitalGlobe published satellite images of the explosion in Beirut in order to support the humanitarian community