985 results foundRSS
- Outdooractive uses an open data approach to support mountain tourism destinations in Europe.
- As we come closer to the summer holiday in Europe, the European Data Portal Team has listed inspiring books on data to read during the holidays!
- Digicampus – a new initiative by the Dutch government stimulating technological development – celebrates its one-year anniversary.
- The EU-ISACs conference takes place as cybersecurity gains importance during the pandemic.
- The Open State Foundation is an independent non-profit organisation stimulating accountability of the (Dutch) government through digital transparency.
- Decision making in a data-driven world is often preceded by many experiments to understand how different strategies influence user behaviour.
- The organisation of the Digital Day 2020 has now published an overview of the impact of the event and freely available content, such as webinars, online.
- The finalists of the EU Datathon have been shortlisted and will compete in four challenges during the European Week of Regions and Cities!
- Smart Emission is a research project focused on improving the air quality of urban areas in the Netherlands.
- The COVID-19 pandemic poses a challenge for governments as real-time open data needs to be processed and saved in a quick and correct manner.