947 results foundRSS
- Common mistakes or a lack of (open) data can lead to an unrepresentative dataset of a population, but these issues can also be prevented with our tips and tricks
- Join the European Data Portal’s workshop on high value datasets next week Monday 8 June!
- Local Government Inform is one of the national open data portals in Europe that has gained importance post-lockdown.
- The European Commission outlined its future data policy in the new European Strategy for data.
- The increase in open data availability and accessibility also stimulates development of AI solutions, especially in healthcare.
- Join the European Data Portal’s first Data Talks to learn more about Dutch open governmental data on Wednesday 10 June.
- Go Sharing is one of the many (new) e-scooter rental application systems in the Netherlands.
- Give your opinion on the EU strategy for data through the online public consultation by 31 May 2020!
- The European Data Portal has published a new analytical report that dives deep into the top performing open data countries.
- The European Data Portal attended the online event of the Open Data Hub in Slovenia to talk about the economic value of open data.