1168 results foundRSS
- Actionable insights from (open) satellite data to help cities see the ‘bigger picture’
- As the date of the EU Datathon 2020 and the European Week of Regions and Cities nears, we provide you with more information on these events
- COVID-19 has produced a large loss in observing capacity, in particular from commercial airliners that use onboard sensors to collect data
- The ECF dashboard tracks all the COVID-19 cycling measures as well as country ratings.
- The Argentinian newspaper La Nación explores how AI can play a role in Journalism
- This is the third piece in a series about the “Sustainability of (Open) Data Portal Infrastructures” reports. In this highlight, the focus is on “Data Reuse: A Method for Transforming Principles into Practice”
- Join our next Data Talks session to learn more about the UK’s Bus Open Data Service
- Save the date and join the final event of the study on high-value datasets and the EU Data Strategy.
- The European Data Portal conducted a research among users to gain insights into the user experience of the portal and determine areas for improvement
- The Dutch TU Delft uses open data to create a social distancing dashboard. It offers city maps that show whether it is possible to keep 1.5-meter distance in the streets of Dutch cities.