1124 results foundRSS
- The second call for proposals of the CEF opened-up for the year 2020! The CEF provides 36 million euros of funding to connect Europe digitally!
- Cyclists can use the Open Cycle Map to look up cycling paths across Europe.
- From 1 July 2020, INSPIRE spatial polygon datasets which map more than 23 million title extents across England, Wales and Scotland will be available.
- Many financial services firms and insurers use AI and geo data to detect fraud. The use of AI to make data-driven decisions is expected to only increase.
- According to new research with open data on employment numbers, women are hit disproportionally by the economic downturn caused by the pandemic
- Outdooractive uses an open data approach to support mountain tourism destinations in Europe.
- As we come closer to the summer holiday in Europe, the European Data Portal Team has listed inspiring books on data to read during the holidays!
- This is the first piece in a series about the “Sustainability of (Open) Data Portal Infrastructures” reports. In this highlight, the focus is on “Measuring Use and Impacts of Portals”
- Digicampus – a new initiative by the Dutch government stimulating technological development – celebrates its one-year anniversary.
- The EU-ISACs conference takes place as cybersecurity gains importance during the pandemic.