1124 results foundRSS
- Researchers in humanities can study art collections online through access to open data
- Many companies have an interest in collecting limitless data, but this also raises privacy concerns and shows the importance of GDPR compliance.
- Politicindex is an open-source platform for political information.
- Making Australian cities more liveable by using open data and digital literacy in education on city planning and environmental programs.
- Discover open data on solar energy and its applications on the European Data Portal.
- The Responsible Mining Index (RMI) Report 2020, by the Responsible Mining Foundation, states that there is a lack of mine-site-level data.
- The team of the European Data Portal wants to hear your opinion on the presentation of metadata and dataset information in order to further improve our services!
- EuroVelo is the European Cycle Route Network and can be used by cycle enthusiasts to plan a next trip or holiday in Europe!
- 2020’s Twenty in Data nominations are extended until 28 August! Nominate a female role model or give yourself a nomination for this annual prize for women in data!
- The University of South Hampton conducts a research on the use of the European Data Portal and would like to interview volunteers!