1168 results foundRSS
- Learn more about the EDP’s view of the future of open data portals
- Since 2011 the French city of Issy-les-Moulineaux has annually published their financial report onto a dedicated and user-friendly website
- Join our next Data Talk session on “The Drivers of Data Sharing” to learn more on factors behind data sharing and open data regulation
- Final call for the European Green Deal – the last and biggest call under Horizon 2020
- Save the date and join the EDP’s first webinar on The Future of Open Data Portals with Professor Elena Simperl
- InfringEye is a tool to track EU infringement procedures against Member States based on data published by the European Commission.
- The Joint Research Centre (JRC) proposes an API framework to support governments in improving their organisational processes.
- Save the date and join the European Data Portal’s new webinar series on the Future of Open Data Portals on Tuesday 6 October!
- CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, aims to publish all data recorded by the Large Hadron Collider to support the scientific community.
- In order to help researchers better understand the health impact of COVID-19, Google added search trends on COVID-19 to its Open Data Repository.