Data Related Initiatives
In this medical emergency period, many valuable initiatives are being created. To bring these initiatives to the attention of the public and enable the respective data providers to find each other, this section was created.
The editorial team selected 56 results for you based on your search
- The Oxford COVID-19 Government Response Tracker (OxCGRT) aims to track and compare government responses to the coronavirus outbreak worldwide rigorously and consistently.
- A German online register, created by the organization DIVI, shows the national availability of intensive care beds per hospital or clinic.
- This hackathon is organised by the World Health Organisation and is supported by big tech partners - AWS, Facebook, Giphy, Microsoft, Pinterest, Salesforce, Slack, TikTok, Twitter and WeChat - to…
- COVID-19 Dashboard by the Czech Republic Ministry of Health showing national figures.
- COVID-19 Dashboard by the Austrian Health Ministry showing national figures.
- Official COVID-19 hackathon in Sweden. An initiative by The Swedish Government.