Data Related Initiatives
In this medical emergency period, many valuable initiatives are being created. To bring these initiatives to the attention of the public and enable the respective data providers to find each other, this section was created.
The editorial team selected 56 results for you based on your search
- COVID-19 dashboard showing global maps, tables and figures created by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Overview of the most important key figures on the coronavirus pandemic in Switzerland
- Online hackathon for COVID-19 related challenges.
- Online hackathon organised by El Hueco.
- Online hackathon organised by the Ethical Tech Alliance, HAT-LAB, Case Western Reserve University’s xLab, and Cleveland Clinic’s Hwang Lab.
- Online global hackathon.
- Online hackathon by Dutch Hacking Health.
- Key COVID-19 figures per Canton of Switzerland and in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- This is an initiative launched by the Swiss Federal Department of Economic Affairs, Education and Research (EAER) and the Federal Department of Home Affairs (FDHA) on the 27th of March to create…
- Home quarantine is an application that is developed by the Ministry of Digital Affairs that facilitates the compulsory quarantine at home for Polish citizens.