In this section, a collection of datasets that are directly or indirectly related to COVID-19 are selected and curated for the benefit of the public by the editorial team. To provide better guidance and empower the public, the editorial team created additional ‘Categories’ in extension of the Health category. These categories give more visibility to the datasets that inform on the COVID-19 research, epidemiology, healthcare systems and other relevant subjects.
The editorial team selected 6 results for you based on your search
- Department weekly data from SOS doctors and hospital emergencies by department and age group of the patient.
- National daily data from SOS doctors and hospital emergencies across France, by sex and age group of the patient.
- Region daily data from SOS doctors and hospital emergencies by region, sex, and age group of the patient.
- Department daily data from SOS Doctors and hospital emergencies by department, sex, and age group of the patient.
- Dataset containing information on Dutch healthcare institutions.
- Dataset on protective materials distributed in Czech Republic.