In this section, a collection of datasets that are directly or indirectly related to COVID-19 are selected and curated for the benefit of the public by the editorial team. To provide better guidance and empower the public, the editorial team created additional ‘Categories’ in extension of the Health category. These categories give more visibility to the datasets that inform on the COVID-19 research, epidemiology, healthcare systems and other relevant subjects.
The editorial team selected 40 results for you based on your search
- Evolution of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the Basque Country.
- Evolution of COVID-19 in Castilla la Mancha
- COVID-19 Spain: Cumulative Incidence Rate by municipality and districts and "Basic Health Zones" of MadridCumulative Incidence Rate by municipality and districts and "Basic Health Zones" of Madrid.
- Registry of deaths by COVID-19 in Catalonia segregated by sex and region.
- Tests carried out in Catalonia segregated by sex and ABS, age, or municipality.
- Daily numbers by the Department of Health of Catalonia of new confirmed cases, deaths and hospital discharges are provided, as well as the accumulated totals.
- Aggregated COVID-19 data by Spanish Ministry of Health from Spanish autonomous communities.
- Zip-file containing multiple datasets with Austrian COVID-19-related data.
- Dataset containing weekly information on the number of deaths in Austria from 2000 onward, created by Statistics Austria.
- Dataset with daily COVID-19 statistics for Ireland.