In this section, a collection of datasets that are directly or indirectly related to COVID-19 are selected and curated for the benefit of the public by the editorial team. To provide better guidance and empower the public, the editorial team created additional ‘Categories’ in extension of the Health category. These categories give more visibility to the datasets that inform on the COVID-19 research, epidemiology, healthcare systems and other relevant subjects.
The editorial team selected 57 results for you based on your search
- Records of Temporary Employment Regulation (ERTEs) in Catalonia by economic activity.
- Tests carried out in Catalonia segregated by sex and ABS, age, or municipality.
- Daily numbers by the Department of Health of Catalonia of new confirmed cases, deaths and hospital discharges are provided, as well as the accumulated totals.
- Aggregated COVID-19 data by Spanish Ministry of Health from Spanish autonomous communities.
- Department weekly data from SOS doctors and hospital emergencies by department and age group of the patient.
- National daily data from SOS doctors and hospital emergencies across France, by sex and age group of the patient.
- Region daily data from SOS doctors and hospital emergencies by region, sex, and age group of the patient.
- Department daily data from SOS Doctors and hospital emergencies by department, sex, and age group of the patient.
- Zip-file containing multiple datasets with Austrian COVID-19-related data.
- Dataset containing weekly information on the number of deaths in Austria from 2000 onward, created by Statistics Austria.