Data Related Initiatives
Αυτό το περιεχόμενο είναι διαθέσιμο στα Αγγλικά
In this medical emergency period, many valuable initiatives are being created. To bring these initiatives to the attention of the public and enable the respective data providers to find each other, this section was created.
The editorial team selected 57 results for you based on your search
- Several Austrian dashboards are created using Statistical Data for COVID-19 (BMSGPK).
- Dashboard on COVID-19 by the KIOS Research and Innovation Center of Excellence at the University of Cyprus.
- Latvian Virtual COVID-19 Assistant for Information about COVID-19.
- The Latvian Government created a website where all relevant information, measures, and statistics about COVID-19 can be found.
- Latvian Hackathon organised to create solution to the Coronacrisis.
- Erastosthenes Centre of Excellence created a global COVID-19 dashboard and a dashboard tracing the origin of the virus.
- Dashboard created by Eratosthenes Centre of Excellence showing key figures of COVID-19 cases in Cyprus.
- A virtual hackathon was organised from 3-5 April.
- A virtual hackathon was organised from 27-30 March by volunteers of the AustrianStartups Community.
- The LEOSS net graph pictures the incidence and course of clinical phases of COVID-19 in the anonymised cohort of the LEOSS Public Dataset.